Web Design Done Well provides Web site design, redesign, maintenance, and management services to small businesses, nonprofits, and community organizations in central New Jersey from the Delaware to the shore.
Web Design Done Well also sets up and maintains third-party-hosted, template-based sites (e.g., WordPress, Web.com, Weebly, Wix, and other "website builders") as well as online stores and shopping carts.
Web Design Done Well develops your Web site so that it –
- uniquely represents your business or organization
- effectively promotes your product, service, cause, or issue
- informs, interests, persuades, and engages your audience
- utilizes search-engine-optimization (SEO) techniques to improve search engines' rankings of your Web pages
- runs efficiently on streamlined, W3C-validated, SEO-friendly code reflecting best practices of Web design
- functions responsively to accommodate the varying browser dimensions of the full spectrum of Web-enabled devices, including mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, and televisions
As a Web designer, I am part technician, editor, and artist.
As an editor, I edit and proofread your Web site's text to fix errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar; correct inconsistencies in style, tone, and formatting; apply SEO techniques; and ensure that copy is clear, concise, accurate, organized, informative, interesting, and persuasive.
As an artist, I apply graphic design principles to your Web site's page layout and tailor Web-optimized graphics using image-editing software.
These are the quality differentiators that comprise craftsmanship and separate a professionally designed, custom Web site from a do-it-yourself, templated Web site that may actually harm your online reputation.