Web Design Done Well also sets up and maintains third-party-hosted template-based sites, online stores, and shopping carts.
Web Design Done Well develops your Web site so that it –
- uniquely represents your business or organization
- effectively promotes your product, service, cause, or issue
- informs, interests, persuades, and engages your audience
- utilizes search-engine-optimization (SEO) techniques to improve search engines' rankings of your Web pages
- runs efficiently on streamlined, W3C-validated, SEO-friendly code reflecting best practices of Web design
- functions responsively to accommodate the varying browser dimensions of the full spectrum of Web-enabled devices, including mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, and televisions
As a Web designer, I am part technician, editor, and artist.
As an editor, I edit and proofread your Web site's text to fix errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar; correct inconsistencies in style, tone, and formatting; apply SEO techniques; and ensure that copy is clear, concise, accurate, organized, informative, interesting, and persuasive.
As an artist, I apply graphic design principles to your Web site's page layout and tailor Web-optimized graphics using image-editing software.
These are the quality differentiators that comprise craftsmanship and separate a professionally designed, custom Web site from a do-it-yourself, templated Web site that may actually harm your online reputation.