Web Design Overview
Working out of Toms River, Mark Zidzik, the freelance Web designer behind Web Design Done Well, specializes in the development of affordable, mobile-friendly Web sites featuring –
- Hypertext Markup Language version 5 (HTML5)
- Cascading Style Sheets version 3 (CSS3)
- Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Analytics.
Web Design Done Well also –
Web Design Mission
Mark Zidzik develops a Web site so that it –
- uniquely represents a client's business, organization, or personal interests
- effectively promotes a client's product, service, cause, or person
- interests, informs, and engages a client's target audience
- utilizes search-engine-optimization (SEO) techniques to improve search engines' rankings of its Web pages
- runs efficiently on streamlined, W3C-validated, SEO-friendly code reflecting best Web design practices
- functions responsively to accommodate the varying browser dimensions of the full spectrum of Web-enabled devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops, and televisions
Web Design Method
As a Web designer, Mark Zidzik is part technician, editor, and artist.
As an editor, he edits and proofreads a Web site's text to fix errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar; correct inconsistencies in style, tone, and formatting; apply SEO techniques; and ensure that copy is clear, concise, accurate, organized, interesting, informative, and engaging.
As an artist, he applies graphic design principles to a Web site's page layout(s) and tailors Web-optimized graphics using image-editing software.
These are the quality differentiators that separate a professionally designed Web site from a do-it-yourself Web site that may drive away visitors.